2010年10月16日星期六

Am I a Freak?

4:35am now, up in 19th floor, waiting for sun rise, myself.

If only i can find anyone who can like me, willing to take care of me, thanks God.

Tomorrow i will see the God.

Not tomorrow.

i am already on the next day now.

Time flies, faster than i have ever imagined.

These days, i like to get up early, thus, human nature quires me to sleep early, around 10:00pm? My time goes unidentical as others. That can already be an obstacle for me to be a normal one. Apart from that, when i am with Elefyan, i catogorize myself as an exchange student, and when i am with westeners, i claim to be an absolutely Chinese. When i am with Nina and Vike, i think i might be suitable to Emi and wing and Marie and Agethe, whom when i am sitting with chatting, i still feel i am an alien.

Things happen at times, which at the time i finally realize, it's already too late to be changed. Am i a freak? Maybe.

I keep asking myself, but i've never try to figure it out. maybe coz even if i find it out, who will applaud? Life without any audience is a tragedy. how can i be brave enough to face it?

Thanks Hoa eventually provide me a reason to wirte down what i am thinking about.

没有评论:

发表评论